1. I bought this domain at NameCheap.com, using the settings that allowed me to use their free server until I set up one at HostGator which is said to be more reliable and customer friendly. (Click here for coupon codes)
2. Set up my HostGator account.
3. Went to my e-mail from HostGator to get DNS codes to change the server from NameCheap to HostGator.
4. Used link to the HostGator cPanel (control panel), also found in the welcome email:
– Created email addresses ending in @joannakinsman.com and forwarded them into my Gmail account
– Used Fantastico De Luxe and installed a WordPress blog
– Logged into my WordPress account by going to JoannaKinsman.com to edit a few basic settings.
This week I’m going to learn how to create a custom themed blog and work on building content and filming videos. Hello World and thanks so much for visiting.